Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Boxing Match

I'm thrilled and excited upon realizing that the Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Boxing Bout is about to take place. It's already 3rd week of October and the fight is on December 2008. Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines will take his chances against Oscar De La Hoya of Mexico.

My vote goes to Manny Pacquiao but Oscar de la Hoya is a great fighter. He is also taller than Pacman or Manny Pacquiao.

I'm excited to see the fight.

You can watch the live streaming of the Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya match here. I'll look for way to get that live streaming in this blog. Although it's quite impossible. If I don't make a way to that maybe I will just post the replay video. I'll look for that in youtube. But in most cases, videos of boxing bouts posted in youtube are removed for copyright violations. Call it greedy not to share videos after all who ever put them on youtube paid to watch the fight. But that's how things work. Hard fact but there's nothing we can do about it.

My advice is you bookmark this page now. This article so that when the fight comes and you want to know the results or watch the video, live video or replay video of Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya, you can quickly get access.

Of course people will be looking for Pacquiao vs. Dela Hoya results. So i hope they will get to see this post of mine. Others might wrongly type in Pacquioa vs. delahoya or Pacman vs. Oscar. I hope they see this blog.

Come back again for the Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya Results and Pacquaio vs. De la Hoya Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Just Watch Movies Online