What is this 912 Project that is so trendy in google trends.

912 Project is one of the hottest website as of this day. 912 Project is made up of 9 Principles and 12 Values that why it is name as 912 Project. Glenn Beck is behind this new unveiled website whose main purpose is to help people find others who share the same principles and values. Here is a list of the 9 principles and 12 values...See also video below.

The 12 Values:

* Honesty
* Reverence
* Hope
* Thrift
* Humility
* Charity
* Sincerity
* Moderation
* Hard Work
* Courage
* Personal Responsibility
* Gratitude

The Nine Principles

* 1. America is good.
* 2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
* 3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
* 4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the
government.
* 5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is
above it.
* 6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no
guarantee of equal results.
* 7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to.
Government cannot force me to be charitable.
* 8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my
personal opinion.
* 9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Just Watch Movies Online