Rachael Ray at FHM: No Regrets(Photos)

Who is Rachel Ray?
Rachel Ray is a 40 year old talk show host that stripped down for a racy 2003 FHM photo, during that FHM Shot she was 35 years old. According to her she has no regrets on what she did at FHM. This is what she said during the interview of ABC's Nightline;

"I think I was 35 at the time, and I thought about it for a while, and I said, 'You know what? This magazine has as young as 17-, 18-year-olds in hottie bikinis, and these are all actresses, models, pin-up girls. I don't belong to any even remote club of theirs.'"

"And I thought, 'If I'm gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody. This is the every woman, here she is,'" she adds. "And I did it, and it was the most scared I've ever been, and I wouldn't change a thing. I'd do it again tomorrow."

See more Pics Below from www.lalate.com.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Just Watch Movies Online